In order to comply with Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico, this Legal Notice is intended to regulate and inform customers in relation to the use of the website www.suenadirect.com whose owner is:
Area Suena, Equipamiento y Servicios Audiovisuales, S.L.U.
Address: Anastasio Nieto, 11 (Oficina 21) ; Collado Villalba, Madrid,
Telephone: +34 91 851 56 33,
(Inscrita en R.M. de Madrid, Tomo 27023, Folio 81, Sección8, Hoja M-486898)
It is recommended to all users of this website that prior to the beginning of navigation read this text carefully.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property of the totality of elements contained in this Web, including the commercial marks, formats, graphic designs, texts, images and documents, belong to Area Suena, Equipamiento y Servicios Audiovisuales, S.L.U. and they are protected by Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial property.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written permission of Area Suena, Equipamiento y Servicios Audiovisuales, S.L.U.
The access and navigation of the user on this website does not imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or assignment of such rights by Area Suena, Equipamiento y Servicios Audiovisuales, S.L.U., or express authorization on intellectual property rights and / or industrial website and / or its contents.
Any total or partial use of this website and / or its contents, either by copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action and by any means that involves an infringement of the Spanish, community and / or international regulations in force regarding intellectual and / or industrial property is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by Area Suena, Equipamiento y Servicios Audiovisuales, S.L.U.
The user undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of this website as well as the contents, products and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, its General Conditions of Use, the moral and generally accepted good practices and the public order.
Therefore, it assumes the obligation not to perform the following behaviors:
· Use the website fraudulently or simply different from those for which it was created, for example, personal conversations, file sharing, personal promotion, political and ideological propaganda, publication, sending or hosting of illegal content that infringes third-party rights or that are racist, pornographic or offensive.
· Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
· Cause damage to physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties and try to manipulate the access of any user in any way, including but not limited to the sending of viruses, overload, overflow or massive remission of "Spam" or "mail bomb".
· Make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally. Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, infamous or violent actions and, in general, contrary to the law, morality and public order.
- Induce or promote discriminatory actions or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance
Changes in the Legal Notice
Area Suena, Equipamiento y Servicios Audiovisuales, S.L.U. , reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to keep your information updated, adding, modifying, correcting or eliminating the published content or the design of the portal. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review the Web and this Legal Notice.
SuenaDirect will not be responsible for the use that third parties make of the information published on this website, nor for the damages suffered or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, produce or may cause economic, material or data damages, caused by the use of this infomation.
Responsibility for content
SuenaDirecta does not answer for the legality of other websites, which are linked or linked from this website.
Reproduction of contents
The total or partial reproduction of the contents published in the portal is prohibited. However, the contents that are published as open data in the "Oficina Electrónica", are published and foreseen in "Real Decreto 1495/2011, de 24 de octubre, sobre el desarrollo de la Ley 37/2007", on the reuse of information of the public sector, for the public sector sector, to be reproduced in the terms contained in the following Notice.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.