High-quality Mastering EQ
If you've ever tweaked bass and treble on a high-end stereo system, boom box, or even car stereo, then you've used a Baxandall EQ. Originally designed by now legendary electronics designer Peter Baxandall, these are the most popular EQ curves in the world for good reason - they can enhance the sound of any signal you send.
Dangerous BAX EQ is the first standalone professional EQ to use the famous Baxandall curves, and our version, designed by our legendary designer Chris Muth, has become an instant classic among mixing, recording and mastering engineers.
- Unique design Based on the equalizer for bass and treble tone control.
- High quality components.
- Stepped controls for greater precision and repeatability.
- Wide Q shelves for natural, open transparent sound.
- 7-phase phase coherent high pass and low pass filters on relays.
- Selection of 8 high and low frequency positions.
- 5dB cut and boost controls in 1 / 2dB steps for precise control.
Dangerous Music BAX EQ
- Brand: Dangerous
- Product Code: BAX EQ
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 2.444,63€