Analog summing mixer for Mastering
Dangerous Music invented the analog summing with the innovative 2-BUS in 1999, and now the new 2-BUS + redefines the mix with this new design by legendary Chris Muth.
The new 2-BUS + features a redesigned analog sum circuitry that exceeds previous specifications.
The 2-BUS + includes three innovative custom "color" circuits that provide a wide range of tonal options that are flexibly routed: Harmonics, Paralimit and X-Former.
- 16 channels of the world’s best active analog summing, that even surpasses the original.
- Three distinctive analog color options: Harmonics, Paralimit and X-Former.
- Effortless routing and blending of analog color circuits via elegant user interface.
- Switchable stereo analog insert for easy outboard gear integration.
- Massive sounds, sacrificing no detail.
- Crystal clear sonic imaging and three-dimensionality.
- Endless headroom for modern digital signal levels.
- Stepped output gain control for exact recalls.
- Both XLR and D-Sub input connectivity.
- Audiophile-grade components throughout.
- Hand-assembled in the USA.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS+
- Brand: Dangerous
- Product Code: 2-BUS+
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 2.999,17€